You agree to use the communication facilities of backpackers-lounge.com only to send and receive
messages and material that are proper and related to the particular communication facility. By way of
example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a communication facility, you shall not do
any of the following:
backpackers-lounge.com reserves the right to remove any forum postings, submitted travelogues or
uploaded pictures that we believe would cause offense.
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of
privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute, or provide links to any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or
unlawful material or information.
- Post or submit comments containing harassing or offensive language, including sexual references,
sexual nicknames, racial slurs or rude or deliberately offensive comments.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other
- Post or transmit software, music, animations or large images.
- Use the service to collect personally identifying information about the service’s members in
- Post or provide links to any content which violates these Terms & Conditions;
Further, backpackers-lounge.com reserves the right to cancel any membership, at any time for any reason
without prior notice.
Your member profile is password-protected to prevent others from editing your personal information or
using the service of backpackers-lounge.com under your user identity. We recommend that you do not
divulge your password to anyone. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your
passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible with storing your password.
Also remember to sign out of your session and close your browser window when you have finished your
work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you
share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet
cafe. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online
services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to
ensure its security on our systems.
backpackers-lounge.com is not obliged to maintain back-up copies of any material submitted or posted on